Equipment for milk normalization in flow
Highly efficient SPX FLOW SEITAL automatic milk and cream normalizers in flow
- SE-St300-STA - 15.000 l/h
- Inputs from the separator
- skimmed up to 0.05% fat, cream
- Cream normalization range
- 10-45% (option for low-fat cream)
- Milk normalization range
- 0.5-6.0% (option for high-fat milk)
- Accuracy of cream normalization
- 0.2% if temperature and flow are stable (measured in the final storage tank)
- Accuracy of milk normalization
- 0.03% if temperature and flow are stable
- Built-in CIP
Advantages of the SPX FLOW SEITAL automatic normalizers
- Measuring cream density with a high degree of accuracy. Equipped with special sensors for measuring the density and temperature of the cream and skimmed milk outlet flow, allowing to achieve a high degree of normalization:
- Cream normalization accuracy: 0.2%.
- Milk normalization accuracy: 0.03%.
- Wide range of normalization of milk and cream.
- One control for normalizer and separator.
- Compact size, normalizer and separator installed on one frame.
- Easy setup, storage and modification of normalization recipes in the separator’s PLC. Intuitive control interface.
- Remote monitoring and control via the INT COM system.
- Optimization of product highways. It does not require additional capacitive equipment, which significantly reduces operational costs.
- Economical consumption of detergents.