Certificates and Conformity
APV AP1 Aseptic membrane valves
We offer DELTA AP1 membrane type aseptic valve. The model effectively protects against product contact with the atmosphere, and is suitable for sterile lines of production. We supply valves with manual or pneumatic drive.
- Type: aseptic, membrane, pneumatic drive, manual control
- Types: shut-off, outlet from the tank
- Dimensions: ISO 1/2” external Ø pipes, DIN DN10-20
- Connecting parts: Butt welding end (S), ISO-Clamp / Tri-Clamp (CL)
- Contactless switches
The lineup: Econo (ext. Ø Polished to Ra < 0.8 µm), Techno (to Ra < 0.5 µm)
Pneumatically actuated version
- Position indicator
- Pneumatic actuator
- Drive shaft
- Leak detector, housing shutter clamp
- Fan diaphragm support
- Housing seal
- Valve body
- Membrane liner (PTFE)
Manually actuated version
- The same characteristics as the pneumatic actuator
- Mechanical locking device — optimized compression of the seat due to a certain spring load on the manual drive.
This avoids seat overvoltage and maximizes the service life.
Econo - economical version
- Rougher surface finish (Ra < 0.8 mm)
- Drive made of synthetic materials
- Economical version for less demanding or non-harsh environments
Modular components system
Variations of valves integrated into the flow
Product outlet from the tank
AP1 Features and Benefits
- Compatible with the APV W+ centrifugal pump as a drain valve:
- Without stagnant areas — valve seat inside the pump housing.
- AP1 has a shaft liner made entirely of PTFE.
- Suitable for pharmaceutical industry.
- Has a housing shutter clip for easy installation and maintenance.
- The support of the membrane fan ensures a long and reliable service of the seal.
- The seal of the housing sides with a metal limiter allows you to avoid squeezing of the seal.
- Marking 3.1 EN 10204, complies with 3A and EHEDG standards.
Leave a request for the selection of equipment and a price list