Maintenance and operation savings
- Reduced inventory costs with same seal kit used on multiple size ranges: DN40-DN65 (1.5-3.0) and DN80-DN100 (4.0)
- Reduced CIP losses improve cost savings
- Low air consumption and air supply requirements
- Long housing ports ease manifold building
- Integrated shaft seal flush reduces need for external piping
- Standard cavity spray cleaning. Extensive cleaning of product contact seals
- Fully balanced design helps to prevent hydraulic blocking, withstand pressure spikes, and enables flexible flow direction without slamming
- Slim stainless actuator is fully enclosed to prevent fluid ingress
- Light overall weight helps support handling without lifting tools. No compressed air needed for removal and servicing
- Range of control units and bus communication for automated operation
- Radial seal design for reduced losses of product fluids during switching.
Benefits: Product cost savings; cleaner operating environment.
- Integrated upper and lower shaft seal and balancer flushing.
Benefits: Extensive cleaning of product contact surfaces.
- Metal orficies control CIP flow during seat lift.
Benefits: Reduces chemical and water loss consumption.
- Open yoke design (the element connecting the pneumatic actuator and the valve body).
Benefits: Reduces heat transfer from product zone into actuator; provides visual leak detection of damaged shaft seals; safety guard provided to reduce pinch points.
- Bolted flange connection for housing insert (consists of yoke, pneumatic actuator, seats and shafts).
Benefits: Heavy-duty, secure connection; reliable and controlled assembly and disassembly of valve insert.
- Long ports to ease manifold building.
Benefits: Helps to reduce spool pieces and welds to ease manifold building.
- Balanced upper and lower shafts.
Benefits: No hydraulic blocking; resistant against pressure spikes; flexibility in either flow direction through the valve (top-to-bottom or bottom-to-top) without water hammering.
- Large separation cavity drain port.
Benefits: Less product risk and prevention of pressure build-up that could cause cross-contamination.
- Flush cavity spray fixed connection.
Benefits: Enhanced cleaning; removal of residual media in separation cavity when full CIP is not readily available; hard-piped flush can be used without need to be removed during valve maintenance.
Leave a request for the selection of equipment and a price list