The disc separator is a high-speed centrifuge which effectively removes bacteria, yeast and larger solids. At the same time, the liquid product is gently preserved. The solids themselves accumulate in the slurry chamber, which cleans itself when full.
- Manufacture of beer, kvass, wine, juices.
- Tea, coffee.
- Olive and palm oil.
- Dairy products.
- Pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
Key advantages of the Seital disc separators
- Platform that does not require concreting, electrical or hydraulic installation.
- Soft product feeding and discharging.
- Minimum oxygen uptake not exceeding 5-10 ppb and extremely low CO2 losses (for beer and sparkling wines).
- Real-time operational diagnostics through remote monitoring.
Find out technical details and working conditions from our specialists. Send inquiry request right now!